Last Updated on February 20, 2021 by swissschokolade
VitalSleep Anti Snoring Mouthpiece
Better sleep is possible with the adjustable VitalSleep anti snoring mouthpiece. Breathe quietly and get a restful night’s sleep from the very first night.
Snoring is caused by a partial obstruction in the throat. Because the VitalSleep anti snoring appliance opens the airway, it allows air to flow freely without the annoying sound of snoring.
Overall benefits of the VitalSleep anti snoring mouthpiece:
- Quieten snoring, so you can wake up feeling well rested.
- Eliminate uncomfortable devices that don’t work.
- Let’s you sleep in any position, breathing through your mouth or nose.
- Includes a 1-year warranty and 100% money-back guarantee.
Now you can treat snoring and improve your breathing with the doctor recommended, FDA-cleared anti snoring solution.
Accu-Adjust Anti Snoring System
Over 400,000 snorers get a restful night’s sleep thanks to the VitalSleep anti snoring mouthpiece. Moreover, it is the only moldable and adjustable anti snoring mouthguard with the Accu-Adjust System.
VitalSleep’s Accu-Adjust System treats the root cause of snoring in your throat. Its precise micro-adjustments gently hold your jaw forward as you sleep, opening the airway and helping you to breathe quietly and easily.
Further benefits of this anti snoring mouth appliance:
- The VitalSleep mouthguard is hypoallergenic and free of latex and BPA.
- VitalSleep treats snoring using the same method of mandibular (jaw) advancement that doctors and dentists use.
- These custom molded teeth impressions give a personalized fit that comfortably and securely hold your mouthpiece in place.
- Different sized mouthpieces for women and men.
Men’s Size Measurements 55 mm (length) x 60 mm (width) x 27 mm (height). Women’s Size Measurements (10% smaller) 47 mm (length) x 56 mm (width) x 25 mm (height).
Shop more ways to Pamper Yourself Naturally.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These following products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This page contains affiliate links. See the full advertising disclosure here.