Last Updated on February 20, 2021 by swissschokolade
The Men’s Organic Skin Vitality Kit
The Men’s Organic Skin Vitality Kit allows men to care for their skin naturally. This maintenance kit supports the conscious guy’s skin care routine by avoiding harmful ingredients and nourishing the skin with plant-based and certified-organic ingredients.
Despite the company name, Lovely Lady Products also want to help the men level up their skin “man-tenance” regimen with this Organic Skin Vitality Kit.
Lovely Lady – For Men Too
The Men’s Organic Skin Vitality Kit includes a: Facial Bar, toner, Toner, Facial Nutrient (moisturizer for day or night), a Conditioning Shampoo Bar, The Man Bar (a lightly scented bath bar), Unscented Solid Body Lotion Moisturizing Stick
- Facial Bar – 1 bar for your daily face washing; also makes a great shaving cream
- Toner – 1 bottle for use after washing your face; supports tightening of pores and makes a great non-drying after shave (also helps relieve the discomfort of mosquito bites and bee stings)
- Facial Nutrient – 1 tin for skin moisturizing day or night – a little goes a very long way; also works great under eyes for puffiness and dark circles, as a lip balm for chapped lips and for conditioning rough cuticles
- Conditioning Shampoo Bar – 1 bar with shampoo and conditioner together – no fuss and no spills when traveling. Gentle enough for everyday and featuring ingredients supportive of healthy hair and a healthy scalp
- The Man Bar – for everyday washing, this best-selling bath bar is formulated with Gluten Free oats and clove for a fresh and spicy (but not overpowering) scent
- Unscented Solid Body Lotion Moisturizing Stick – supports skin softness and retention of moisture; just roll it on the body for easy application. If you wash your hands frequently, this is also a great solution for dry, cracked skin.
Lovely Lady Products feature plant-based and certified organic and natural ingredients with an emphasis on sustainability and fair trade.
Shop more ways to Pamper Yourself Naturally.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These following products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This page contains affiliate links. See the full advertising disclosure here.