Last Updated on March 1, 2021 by swissschokolade
Keep up to date with the latest in international dental hygiene news via press releases and articles. Many of these organizations provide subscription services so that you can receive articles directly to your inbox.
- The American Dental Hygienists Association (AHDA) press releases keep practicing hygienists in the US informed on the latest development
- RDH is a magazine by and for hygienists. You can subscribe to their news feed or check our their section What’s Trending.
- BulletinHealthcare sends a collection of dental and dental hygiene headlines delivered right to your inbox. You can subscribe to their newsletter the Hygienist Morning Minute.
- Dimensions of Dental Hygiene publication articles and releases
- Colgate Dental Professionals has a site dedicated to providing resources to dental professionals. It offers continuing education, suggestions for practice optimization, treatment suggestions and the latest news.
- Canadian Dental Hygienists Association has a latest news section on its site to keep its Canadian members up to date on the latest news in dental hygiene
- Globalnews.ca has articles on dental hygiene, dentistry and oral health
- Oral Health Group provides articles and information for practicing dental professionals in Canada
UK Dental Hygiene and Therapist News
- The Independent blog on Dental Hygiene
- BBC News reports on the practice of dental hygiene in the UK
- The British Society of Dental Hygiene & Therapy (BSDHT) represents over 4,000 members and publishes informative articles.
- Germany desperate for skilled foreign labor – dw.de read the article here
International Dental Hygiene News
- Dental Tribune articles on Dental Hygiene from international contributors
- The Economic Times – IndiaTimes has a section dedicated to dental hygiene
Anything noteworthy happening with dental hygiene in your area? Reach out and let us know!
Photo courtesy of Mattias Diesel in Unsplash.
Latest blog posts
Last Updated on January 31, 2021 by swissschokolade Working conditions for dental hygienists in the US are sometimes less than ideal. Most dental hygienists work as at-will, part-time employees. These employees don’t usually have access to the same benefits and job security as full-time employees. For us, this type of insecurity goes hand-in-hand with the […]
With so many toothpaste options available, how can you know which one is the best for you?
Castles, rivers, forests and fresh air make Germany a dream for this international dental hygienist in Germany.